Gemma, Sling Swing in Swindon
Hello. I’m Gemma and I teach the classes in Swindon. I first brought
Freya to Sling Swing when she was just 6 weeks old as I loved the idea
of dancing whilst keeping her close to me and meeting other new parents.
When I heard that Sling Swing Swindon was in need of a teacher I jumped
at the chance to become involved. I love our classes and always leave in
a great mood, and I hope that by joining us you will get as much
happiness out of it as Freya and I do.
The classes are fun and easy to follow, so don’t worry if you’re
not a pro – the main thing is that you’re having a good time. All of
the groups are friendly and supportive and after our dancing we have a
bit of time to chat and the little ones can play.
Sling Swing Classes
- Monday, 10:15-11:15am – Rodbourne
- Tuesday, 1:00-2:00pm – Old Town
- Thursday, 10:45-11:45am – Abbey Meads
Beanie Boppers Classes
- Monday, 9:30-10:00am – Rodbourne
- Tuesday, 2:00-2:30pm – Old Town
- Thursday, 9:30-10:00am – Abbey Meads
- Thursday, 10:00-10:30am – Abbey Meads
These classes are organised by Lucy of Sling Swing Bristol, and any enquiries submitted below will be sent to, and handled by, Lucy.
You can contact them via the form below or via our Facebook page.