10 things about Carly Birchell and Sling Swing
I thought I’d introduce myself and Sling Swing in 10 points in case you don’t know who we are and what we do 😍
- I’m Carly and I’m 36 (just!!!)
- I am married to my lovely husband Chris and have been for 8 years
- I am blessed with 2 beautiful boys – Noah, 4 and Toby, 2
- It appears I like to be busy 😂😂😂 and find if I have a spare moment I’m hatching the next plan!
- I have a degree in music and a PGCE – I worked as a primary teacher for 4 years and then as a music/vocal teacher for Birminghsm music services for 10 years before making the decision a year ago to go completely self employed!!
- I set up Sling Swing in 2013 – it’s a gentle dance and movement class for parents with their babies in slings – Sling Swing affords parents some ‘me tine’ to dance, socialise and meet other parents whilst having baby with them for some quality bonding time – it is fab for both parents and babies – babies get to be close to mum or dad, gain musical awareness, a great sense of rhythm and meet other babies
- Sling Swing is franchised nationwide and we currently have 24 franchises across the UK – check out where these lovely ladies are based on our website: slingswing.co.uk
- I adore all things sling related and have carried (and am carrying) both of my boys since birth – I am a Babywearing consultant and also run: facebook.com/wrapyouinrainbows – a sling library and consultancy in and around Wolverhampton where you can get advice, try on and hire over 50 different slings and carriers!
- I love to colour my hair 🙂 and it’s currently pink, purple and blue 😍
- I love spending time with my family and friends and enjoying life!
We hope to see you at a class somewhere soon!!